See also Friends Going Separate Ways Quotes.
Unexpectedly Jerry spoke. "Do you like him? Tony? You two get along?"
"I do like him," Denise said. "Thank goodness. I was scared enough
to meet him. Do you have a best friend from childhood?"
"I guess," Jerry said, color rising in his fat, smooth cheeks. "But we
kind of went our separate ways."
"My best friend," said Denise, "when we got to junior high school, she
got kind of fast. Do you want another soda?"
Elizabeth Strout: Olive Kitteridge: Fiction (2008)
- Friendship Quotes by Anonymous
- Best Friend Quotes | Friendship Quotes by The Fren...
- On Friendship by Khalil Gibran
- Friendship is Disinterested Commerce
- Relation of Estrangement in Friendships
- A Friend That Will Go to Jail for Me
- Laughter and the Love of Friends
- If You Have a Friend
- I Was Angry with My Friend
- Best Friend Quotes | To Find a Friend
- When Best Friend Abandons You Temporally
- Separate Ways Quote
- Friends Will Be Friends
- Henry Adams Friendship Quotes
- ▼ December (14)