Friendship is an arrangement by which we undertake to exchange small favors for big ones.
The pleasure found in friendship as in love comes more from the things we don't know about others than from the things we know.
Women give nothing to friendship except what they borrow from love.
- Friendship Quotes by Anonymous
- Best Friend Quotes | Friendship Quotes by The Fren...
- On Friendship by Khalil Gibran
- Friendship is Disinterested Commerce
- Relation of Estrangement in Friendships
- A Friend That Will Go to Jail for Me
- Laughter and the Love of Friends
- If You Have a Friend
- I Was Angry with My Friend
- Best Friend Quotes | To Find a Friend
- When Best Friend Abandons You Temporally
- Separate Ways Quote
- Friends Will Be Friends
- Henry Adams Friendship Quotes
- ▼ December (14)